Saturday, September 24, 2011

Enthralled

"The King is enthralled by your beauty...." (Ps. 45:11).


 Even when I'm at my worse--hormonal, crabby, emotional, selfish--the King is enthralled by me.  Does He want the condition of my heart to change?  Yes, but His view of me is not hinged on my behavior.  I am beautiful to Him, period.

I come to the throne of my King vulnerable, broken, surrendered.  I choose to believe, even when I don't feel it, that I am beautiful to Him.  I honor Him for all He's done for me.  I follow His call in obedience because of the love relationship I have with Him.  I find freedom from pretending, freedom from seeking, freedom to be who He created me to be.        


Do you think you're beautiful?  Do you believe and live like the King of the universe is enthralled by you?  

No comments:

Post a Comment